Sunday, June 14, 2009

Disneyland- Spring Break 2009



Our first day at Disneyland. The whole trip was amazing, and we started it off right, by hitting Peter Pan first and riding the Carousel several times throughout the day. The kids were great and were more excited the more we did.






Aidan developed a true love for roller-coasters and couldn't get enough of Space Mountain and Splash Mountain. He was a lucky guy, and got to go on each ride 2 times each time we went (once with Dad and once with Mom). I enjoyed hearing all about what we were going to get to do during our trek to our seat! Mia was a sport and didn't complain when she wasn't able to go on a ride....I don't know how we lucked out on that one, but it sure made it more enjoyable!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Could you guys be any cuter? I love this family! Thanks for updating, I guess I should too. Love ya girly!

Barbara said...

How Delightful! I'm so glad you got to go to such a happy place. We're closer to Disney World, so when we went there several (like 8!) years ago, it was fun every minute! You are a beautiful, fun family! I'm so glad for the update.
Love, Barb

Danae said...

You got some great pictures! Looks like you had tons of fun. Every day we talk about going back--someday!