Sunday, February 22, 2009

Winter at the Cabin














We've had so much fun at the cabin this winter. The kids have been sledding and, attempted to make a few snowmen. We've loved the beauty of winter and all the snow. We're grateful that we get to use the cabin as frequently as we do. Aidan and Mia are also so lucky to have Grandparents who will play in the snow with them. Thanks mom and dad!



We also love having friends up at the cabin. Mike, Tammy, Victoria and Henry were able to come up for an evening, and the kids had fun going up and down the stairs.

3 comments:

Danae said...

It looks like you've had lots of fun adventures to keep you busy this cold winter. I have a vague memory of the circus from ages ago. I bet the kids loved it! I'm somewhat jealous of all of the snow you've gotten. We've hardly had any this year down in the city. I guess I'll enjoy the 65 degree days though while they last!

Marin said...

Kristen, You are making me miss winter! Looks like you are having tons of fun! Your kids sure are cute. I hope your great winter turns into a great spring!

Barbara said...

okay Kristen, I have been waiting to see what your next blog will be about ... It's fun to catch up with you and your family. I came across your blog while looking in at Randy and Alyson's and Jordan's. So I just keep checking ...
:o)
Love, Barb