Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Gardner's Village Outing







Wow, what a fun place. This was out first visit to Gardner's Village and I think we'll make it a yearly tradition. They had beautiful displays of 8 ft witches all around, up and down which kept the kids very entertained. My mom came with us, and got to hear all the accolades of Mia's cute costume that she made for her (isn't it gorgeous!! Thanks Mom!!). Grandma treated us to a cookie, and the weather was amazing. They had many fun, cute shops that I think I'll go back and visit with some girlfriends, as they aren't too kid friendly but look very fun for me. A very fun Fall Day!

2 comments:

Danae said...

That costume is gorgeous! Your mom is so talented!

Mary said...

Umm, I better be one of those girlfriends, I never go shopping. Sob.